San Diego River Park Foundation
The San Diego River Park Foundation engages the community by creating a better future for our San Diego River. We do this in the following ways:
- Monitoring and cleaning up trash along the River
- Convening community members for education, volunteerism, advocacy, and fun
- Acquiring and caring for essential pieces of land for wildlife habitat, clean water, and recreation purposes
- River science and research including water quality monitoring, habitat surveys, species ID and tracking, and much more
- Providing free nature-based education to children and families
Our vision is the creation of a 52-mile, River-long park and trail system that runs from the mountains to the ocean.