The County of San Diego is working closely with federal and state partners to monitor the outbreak of COVID-19. The business community is encouraged to stay informed.
County Access & Crisis Line: 888-724-7240
- MANDATORY Social Distancing & Sanitation Protocol for Businesses
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- County Letter COVID-19 Planning & Response Orders
- Amended Orders & Emergency Regulations in SD County
- San Diego County Safe Reopening for Businesses - List of what businesses can be open, how they should be operating, the safe reopening plan that must be filled & posted out by businesses reopening, County email for any businesses that have questions: COVID19BusinessQuestions@sdcounty.ca.gov
- New Order of Health - Effective as of 5/8/2020 until further notice
- Order of the Health Officer and Emergency Regulations
The East County Economic Development Council (EDC) SBDC helps local small businesses prosper by delivering no cost business assistance to small business owners and entrepreneurs through one-on- one counseling and workshops to help start and grow small businesses.
San Diego SCORE is the premier source of free small business advice for entrepreneurs. We are a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties.
State of California / Governor's List of Essential Business Types
The California State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health is , except as needed to maintain continuity of operation of the federal critical infrastructure sectors.